Time to announce The Bagster giveaway winner, Sheila Fitzgerald and I’ve already email Sheila. If you missed my post about this handy mini-dumpster, you can check it out here.
- The Bagster® bag is a highly durable, woven bag designed for disposing as much as 3,300 pounds of debris and is big enough to hold full sheets of plywood, doors and even a bathtub.
- The Bagster® bag is ready when you are – great for last-minute projects or ones that need an extended period of time to complete.
- Consumers can use the bag for as long as they like, then schedule a collection when the bag is full or their project is finished. The bag and collection service are always ready, putting consumers in control of their projects.
- Collection can be scheduled online at www.thebagster.com or by calling 1-877-789-2247, and Waste Management will collect the bag within three business days.
- Bagster® bags cost just $29.95 and the flat rate collection fee ranges from $79 to $249 per bag, depending on your area – 50 to 70 percent less than a dumpster rental.
It is a great product for small to medium projects, so if you get the chance to try it out, I would definitely recommend The Bagster.
The Jr. League winner has also been posted here!
Don't Miss a Post, join my list!
Hope @ Fairhope Supply Co. says
Congratulations to Sheila! I hope she has her muscles ready to fill it up! What a great idea!
Sheila Fitzgerald says
I was so excited to learn that I won the Bagster. Our son and daughter in law in Omaha, NE are making plans to take down the their old deck. Yipee! Thank you so much.