(Comments are now closed for this giveaway)
A wonderful women’s event is coming this fall to Savannah, GA and I am happy to partner with Southern Lady magazine and Hoffman Media to help spread the word.
What would be more fun than having a girlfriend weekend in Savannah?
SOUTHERN LADY MAGAZINE BRINGS TV CELEBRITIES AND ENTREPRENEURS TO SAVANNAH
HGTV’s Erica Glasener, TLC’s Laurie Hickson-Smith and Sister Schubert Headline Weekend
- EVENT: Southern lifestyle magazine, Southern Lady, will bring the pages of the magazine to life with the seventh annual Southern Lady Celebration weekend in Savannah, Georgia.
- The event will feature a weekend of inspirational speakers, delicious food, how-to demonstrations, a shopping tour of Savannah, on-site shopping boutique and fabulous entertaining ideas and tips from the editorial staff of Southern Lady.
- PRESENTERS: Celebrity presenters will include the popular interior designer and co-host of TLC’s Trading Spaces, Laurie Hickson-Smith, HGTV’s Erica Glasener and Patricia Barnes, better known as Sister Schubert. Additional speakers will include artist Diana Hansen of White Flowers designs, devotional speaker Lael Melville, Southern humorist Bobbie Staten and the Editor-in-Chief of Southern Lady magazine, Phyllis Norton Hoffman.
- DATE AND TIME: Friday, October 9-Sunday, October 11, 2009
- LOCATION: The Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort and Spa
One Resort Drive
Savannah, GA 31421
The Grand Ballroom
- REGISTRATION: The $429.00 registration fee includes four meals, all speaking programs and presentations, how-to demonstrations, access to the Celebration boutique and a shopping tour of Savannah. For more information or to register, visit Southern Lady magazine.
And to help foster some excitement for this event, I’ve been given the privilege to give away some fun goodies. So, even if you can’t make the event (I don’t think I’ll be able to go, but it sure does sound like so much fun!), you can at least enjoy some of the eye candy. We can’t give away a ticket to the event, BUT…..
One of my readers will win 4 books from the featured speakers, as well as some extra special little Southern goodies that will be added to the giveaway:
Gracious Spaces, by Hoffman Media CEO, Phyllis Hoffman. This is a visually beautiful book on entertaining and has some wonderful pics.
You might remember that we all had fun with the book review I did recently on the above book, Honey It’s All in the Shoes. This one will be included too.
Remember Laurie Hickson-Smith, from Trading Spaces? She has a beautiful design book out too, Discovering Home.
And last but not least, Sister Schubert’s cookbook, Cast Your Bread Upon the Waters. Do you love Sister Schubert’s rolls and do you have them in your grocery store? We sure do love her products. She’s an Alabama girl and has wonderful breads right in the frozen food section of your grocery store and they are all yummy.
I’m fortunate to be getting copies of all of these books for my home too and cannot wait to read them all.
So, all you have to do to win is leave a comment right here on this post! Tell me about your girlfriends and what you enjoy doing with them when you get the chance.
One of you will win all these wonderful books AND if any of you have the time and opportunity to attend this fun event with your girlfriends, I know you will thoroughly enjoy it.
Please leave a comment and you just might win those wonderful books! I’m going to leave this giveaway open all next week (until Sat., the 19th) and when I return, I’ll pick a winner!