With Christmas just around the corner, we are all thinking about gifts and ideas for those women in our lives. Today, I’m joining a few blog friends (hosted by my friend, Sarah at Thrifty Decor Chick) and we are all sharing some of our favorite gift ideas or things that we use and love. I have a little of both on my list to share with you, so I hope you enjoy! Some of these things I have and love and some of them are things I’d wish for. I love to see what people use and enjoy around their home or fashion and beauty ideas that other women are happy with. It’s fun to peek in to their shopping baskets!
Some of these ideas are things that I use and love in my own home and some are similar to things I own.
All links below are affiliate links, which means I earn a small commission for all sales, but it doesn’t cost you anything extra.
- This cute green Outad bluetooth speaker was sent to me over a year ago and I have used mine SO much! It’s great to take out to the porch or patio and I use my iPhone and Pandora for all sorts of music. It’s a great little bluetooth speaker for the price and I think would make anyone happy for a Christmas gift.
- I’ve shared this before, but this Studio Varvara jewelry organizer has been such a space saver for me and all my jewelry. It hangs on the wall in my closet and takes up little space, while packing in a lot of jewelry storage. I even added more little cup hooks in mine to add extra spaces.
- One of the best ways to change out pillows is to buy pillow covers and change out your down inserts. This Etsy seller, Stuck on Hue, is one of my faves and I bought some of my living room pillows from her shop. Love these!
- I’ve used this Dispenser IV in all my homes and love how convenient it is to fill and gets rid of the clutter in your shower. This one has a little mirror and hooks to hold the razor. It’s one of my fave gadgets!
- Cake stands are always in my decorating arsenal and I usually don’t use them for cakes, but as risers and displays. I have several of them I’ve collected and love them all. This marble and wood one from World Market is super cute! You’ll see them in a lot of my photos for all different occasions.
- White scalloped cake plate from Pier One.
- White beaded cake plate from Target.
- Preserved boxwood is one of my favorite decorating accessories. This is a nice one from Target. I love boxwood in all forms.
- I love this set from West Elm.
- Trays are also super versatile for decorating and I have several of them around the house. I use them in the middle of my kitchen table for displays, as well as on a coffee table or side table to corral accessories in a pretty way. This rustic wood farmhouse style tray from Pier One is very pretty.
- This glass, wood and metal tray from Birch Lane would go with a lot of decor.
- I’ve seen this marble and brass tray from Target used all over blogland and I’m pretty tempted to get one of these too!
For the fashion and beauty girls, here are a few ideas!
- TJ Maxx is online now and they have some great jewelry and accessories. I have a tassel necklace similar to this one and love it.
- Steve Madden fashion watch, always fun to have a pretty watch.
- Sunglasses are a fave accessory of mine too and these are Made In Italy.
- IT Cosmetics CC Cream, a foundation I started using this year and love!
- Faux fur and leather gloves, how cute are these?!
- This cute plaid scarf from Steve Madden would be a nice accessory for winter clothes.
- I’ve got a couple sets of stacking rings and love these from TJ Maxx. What a fun gift!
- One of my fave bracelets, this leopard and gold one is fun to wear.
- Nars Creamy Concealer is still a fave as well.
- This Boots lip shine in Statement, a pretty red is definitely on my list. I’ve just ordered a new one since I ran out.
- I love a pretty scarf and this one from Charming Charlies has great colors.
One last thing, one of my readers sent me an email about an organization here in Alpharetta that makes jewelry for African causes. Just One Africa helps provide clean water to the people of Kenya through the sale of handmade bracelets made by recycled paper by Masai women. Amy Churchill and her husband are incredible Christian people who started this organization. You can check out Just One Africa and see their products which helps a very worthy cause.
For more gift guides and favorite things, I hope you’ll stop over to these friends and visit them too! It’s a fun way to get ideas for yourself or for those women on your list.