(Giveaway is Closed)
Let me tell you about a fun new site that is a brand new sponsor, WUSLU! Meet Yasmin, the delightful founder behind the scenes at WUSLU. With a passion and degree in interior design, Yasmin came to the states from the far-off Mediterranean and thus began her quest for finding affordable items to decorate her new home with her husband. She found many varied sources and now offers them on her website, a deal at a time!
They have what they call the Deal of the Day, with limited home decor items at a great discount. We all love a discount, right?!
WUSLU’s tag line is this:
ONE home decor deal daily. Up at 10 am EST . Up to 85% off retail.
Simple and fun! If you like a deal, check out Wuslu. When the deal is gone, it’s gone!
Here are a few of the beautiful items that have been featured on Wuslu in the past.
Wuslu has something for every taste and style. Those of you who love to add unique items to your home will appreciate Wuslu.
Don’t you love this stool?
Ackkk! and this pedestal plate. Gorgeous!
Plenty of lighting options.
This clock looks like an antique.
Grain sack pillows for the Frenchy lovers.
Here’s some interesting tidbits to know about WUSLU:
- Once a month, they are hosting a “Found Event”, events where they bring their customers rare vintage treasures that were once used, for amazing prices. They had their first FOUND event on 6/20/2011 though 6/24/2011. Examples they sold can be seen here and here!
- WUSLU also listens to their customers for future picks and asks for their ideas and votes on what they want to see coming up on WUSLU. They pay attention to their customers and ask for their opinions on WUSLU’s Facebook page.
- WUSLU is always looking for talents to partner with: If any of you readers produce (or knows some one who does) hand made decor pieces and want to partner with them, they would love to hear from YOU. Just email [email protected]
Great news from WUSLU! They are offering ONE of you $30 in WUSLU money to be spend on WUSLU.com.
Here’s what you need to do. You have 3 chances to win by doing the following. Leave a separate comment for EACH entry!
- Check out their site (history tab) and tell which item you like the most.
- Subscribe to their email list @ http://wuslu.com/email-signup
- LIKE their Facebook page @ http://www.facebook.com/wuslu
So, hop on over to WUSLU and check them out! I think you will really enjoy what they have to offer.
Come back and leave your comments on THIS post and I’ll pick a winner in a few days!