As you all know, I’m currently working on my screened porch project and can’t wait to get that finished and in use this summer. Having an outdoor space to relax and entertain is like having an additional room in your house, but one that has special ambience because it is outside. And who doesn’t enjoy being outside? That’s a big part of the lure of summer for me, the sunshine and leafy green trees. There’s nothing better than eating outdoors and having friends over to enjoy it with you.
So, what are a few ways to add some enjoyment to your outside spaces? I got the chance to try out some new products from TIKI Brand torches and I’d like to share those with you. Here in the South, mosquitoes can be so pesky and the TIKI Brand torches also use OFF! ®/BiteFighter® Torch Fuel, which is a big plus to fighting those pests that we have to deal with during the summer months.
My sister and brother-in-law have a wonderful space in their backyard that is perfect for entertaining, so I took my torches over to their house to show off. They truly have a paradise right in their backyard and if I could snap my fingers and have the perfect backyard, it would be theirs.
Mine is currently in transition at the moment and not very pretty, so enjoy these photos of TIKI Brand Flame & Solar Torch and TIKI Brand Glowing Table Torch in a beautiful backyard setting. You can see the torch fits right into their pretty landscape.
Here are a few things to note about these products:
- These solar and LED products can be used with the OFF! ®/BiteFighter® Torch Fuel, with a flame or without.
- I enjoyed the handcrafted art glass design, which contains multi-color LED lights that illuminate the glass vessel from within and the LED creates ambiance even when the flame isn’t lit. These are available at Wal-Mart and Target from $34.99 to $39.99.
The 2 in 1 Flame and Solar torch offers these features:
- Natural flame plus solar LED and it turns on automatically at night
- 1 full charge lasts up to 8 hours, so your backyard will have a nice glow at night
- The flickering LED looks like natural flame and produces 2 times larger flame than standard torch.
- Available at Walmart and Target from $34.99 to $39.99
So, are you ready to get your backyard in shape for summer entertaining. These solar and LED TIKI Brand Glowing Torch products are fun to play around with, so check them out. Fighting mosquitoes is another plus to using the oil and you can enjoy the multi-colored glass vessel when the sun goes down. You can find them on Facebook too, TIKI Brand on Facebook.
Here are a couple of videos we took in their backyard to show you how pretty they are at night: