This pic doesn’t do this dress justice, but it’s the cutest little linen turquoise dress(matches my eyes!) for $3. Pretty embroidered flowers on the bottom hem. And I wore it to church on Sunday.
Here are the rules:
*Link to the name of the person that tagged you
*Include state and country you live in
*List top 5 favorite local restaurants
*Tag 5 other people and let them know they’ve been tagged
1. Jim & Nicks BBQ – We go to the Hwy. 280 location & it is the best BBQ in town, as far as we’re concerned. I always get the same thing…chopped pork plate with homemade french fries, coleslaw & the best cheese muffins you’ve ever put in your mouth! YUM…it’s good! B’ham is known for it’s BBQ, which I did not know until we moved here.
2. Giuseppe’s Cafe – 925 Eight St. South From City Scene: “If Grandma’s Italian cooking is what you’re after, head to Giuseppe’s, which specializes in pizza, pasta and friendly service.” We visited here for lunch one day. It’s right off I-65, sort of in a neighborhood, & the food was really very good. Have only been there once, but we’d go again. Very casual, but good Italian fare.
3. Classic Joe’s – This place is close to our home & we used to go there quite a bit last summer when my hubby’s son was working there. It’s more of an upscale (but not extremely so) kind of place, with good American food done very well. There’s a big oak tree out front with a huge deck built around it & they have live music on the weekends. Great place to sit & chill. The vanilla bread pudding is to die for!!
4. The Fish Market – I have to include this wonderful place too, even though it’s on Sandi’s list also. I had never seen a fish restaurant quite like this one until we came over here. My hubby loves this place & couldn’t wait for us to go there & again, we are hooked. There’s a new location out in our neck of the woods & that’s the one we frequent. Wonderful fresh seafood, family friendly, & great prices too!
5. Edgar’s Bakery & Cafe – I met some friends here for lunch a few weeks ago & was pleasantly surprised at what a great lunch menu they have. We got there early & it’s a good thing, because lots of folks showed up for lunch. You can also grab something from the bakery on your way out the door. The baked goods will make you drool just looking at them through the glass! I have heard that this place has been around forever & they are known as THE bakery around here.